JourneyCare is the combined organization of Horizon Hospice & Palliative Care, JourneyCare, and Midwest Palliative & Hospice CareCenter. The three organizations came together in 2015 to provide greater services to more patients and families across 10 counties in the Chicago area and northern Illinois.
We offer over 100 years of combined expertise, providing palliative, supportive and end-of-life care and helping people facing serious illness live life to the fullest, with dignity and without pain, on their own terms.
JourneyCare is growing and seeking world-class, compassionate professionals who are highly skilled, possess superior interpersonal skills and make a commitment to our culture of excellence.
Our services include:
- Adult hospice and palliative care
- Pediatric hospice and palliative care
- Five Hospice CareCenters, located in Arlington Heights, Barrington, Chicago, Glenview and Woodstock, for those who require short term, around-the-clock medical oversight
- Integrative therapies that include pet therapy, music therapy and music-thanatology, aromatherapy, art, massage and compassionate touch.
- A comprehensive grief support program
- Jewish Care Services
- We Honor Veterans Program
- A broad range of volunteer opportunities
Working for JourneyCare is more than a career choice. Many of our employees will tell you it’s a calling that changed their lives.
JourneyCare has cared for generations of patients and families facing serious and life-limiting illnesses, providing comfort, peace and well-being.
We are committed to be the employer of choice by offering:
- Competitive compensation
- A comprehensive benefit package
- Continuing education and generous tuition reimbursement
- A supportive, collaborative and fun work environment
Our Care Teams are committed to making each day the best it can be for our patients and families, while enriching the lives of those we serve.