Help JourneyCare change the face of serious illness
Thank you for your interest in corporate volunteering! We welcome groups on an ongoing basis to help us with our needs and all activities can be customized. Please contact us to initiate your partnership.
JourneyCare Corporate Volunteer ideas:
- Holiday decorating
- Toy drives
- MLK Weekend ‘Soup and Stories’ – packing and delivering soups, blankets and conversation starters to patients
- WTTW Thank-a-thon callmakers
- JourneyCare CareCenter garden beautification and cleanup
- Flower planting and delivery
- Baking Buddies (Barrington Only, small groups or individuals bake and deliver treats)
- Friendly Visitor – Visiting a partner facility, spending time with patients who don’t receive many visitors
- Comfort and Cozy – Making no-sew fleece blankets for our inpatient CareCenters
- And more! Contact us today to discuss options
Are you interested in becoming a corporate volunteer?
Please complete the form below, or contact Molly Conley at 224-254-3725 or email@example.com.
Some of our corporate volunteers
Who is JourneyCare?
We are a nonprofit, community-based organization that has provided care and support to families living with serious illness for more than 40 years.
To enrich lives through expert, compassionate care and to empower patients and families to live with dignity, on their own terms.
What sets us apart
JourneyCare is the largest provider of hospice and palliative care in Illinois and among the largest in the nation. Each year we care for more than 13,000 patients and their families.