The first step to becoming a volunteer is to attend one of our Volunteer Orientation and Training sessions. All the sessions begin at 9:00 a.m.
- March 12: Rockford – Northwest Office, 484 N. Mulford Road
- March 19: Elgin – Elgin Township Office, 720 S. McLean Boulevard
- March 20: Glenview – Marshak Family Hospice CareCenter, 2050 Claire Court
- April 9: Barrington – Pepper Family Hospice CareCenter, 405 Lake Zurich Road)
- April 16: Olympia Fields – South Office, 3408 Vollmer Road
All interested applicants should go to www.journeycare.org to complete an application. Just click on Apply to Volunteer under the How Can I Help? tab. Once the application is completed, please select the date of the Volunteer Orientation and Training you want to attend.