Our next in-service workshop will focus on the hospice Inter-Disciplinary Team (IDT). In healthcare, teamwork is vitally important in order to maximize patient care delivery. Interdisciplinary teamwork is recommended as a comprehensive approach for health care teams to provide patient-centered care—combining skills, experience and knowledge to produce a superior outcome. To RSVP, go to www.myvolunteerpage.com. Click on the Opportunities tab. Select Orientations & Trainings/Summer In-Service: The Hospice Inter-Disciplinary Team (IDT).
This event will take place at multiple locations
- July 12 – 2:30-4:00 p.m. Woodstock: Woodstock Hospice CareCenter (527 W. South Street) – Atrium Room
- July 15 -2:00-3:30 p.m. – Glenview: Administrative Office (2050 Claire Court) – Education Center
- July 16 – 11:00-12:30 p.m. – Chicago: Administrative Office (833 W. Chicago Ave.) – 3rd Floor Conference Room
- July 19 – 7:00-8:30 p.m. – Barrington: Pepper Family Hospice CareCenter (405 Lake Zurich Road) – 122A&B
- July 21 – 10:00-11:30 a.m. – Barrington: Pepper Family Hospice CareCenter (405 Lake Zurich Road) – 122A&B
- July 27– 10:30-12:00 p.m. – Olympia Fields: South Administrative Office (3408 Vollmer Road) – IDT Meeting Room
For patient care volunteers (home or in-patient center), we offer periodic in-service training events throughout the year.
Attendance is required at one (1) continuing education session per year.