Do you know someone who would be a great addition to our volunteer team? Please encourage your friends, family, and co-workers to join us. We have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities available throughout our 10-county service area.
The first step to becoming a volunteer is to attend one of our Volunteer Orientation and Training sessions.
All the sessions begin at 9:00 a.m. and end 2:30 p.m.
- February 13: Barrington – Pepper Family Hospice CareCenter (405 Lake Zurich Road)
- February 27: Chicago – Rush University Medical Center – Administration Center Building (600 S. Paulina Street, 10th Floor, Room 1098)
- March 12: Rockford – Northwest Office (484 N. Mulford Road)
- March 19: Elgin – Elgin Township Office (720 S. McLean Boulevard)
- March 20: Glenview – Glenview Administrative Office (2050 Claire Court)
All interested applicants should go to www.journeycare.org to complete an application. Just click on Apply to Volunteer under the How Can I Help? tab. Once the application is completed, they should select the date they want to attend our Volunteer Orientation and Training.