The CNA Assist Training is for volunteers who wish to provide hands-on patient care in one of our Hospice CareCenters (not in the patient’s home). The 3-hour training includes two modules:
- CNA Assist Techniques — Two hours covering proper body mechanics and safe methods for moving patients
- Feed Assist Techniques — One hour covering how to feed a patient
- Wednesday, May 4 Ada Addington Hospice CareCenter, Chicago
- Saturday, May 21 – Woodstock Hospice CareCenter, Woodstock
- Wednesday, June 15 – Marshak Family Hospice CareCenter, Glenview
To register for a CNA Assist Training, log on to www.myvolunteerpage.com Click on the Opportunities tab, select Orientation & Training – CNA Assist.