JourneyCare invites you to join us at one of our tax seminars being held throughout the Chicago area.
In these free 90-minute seminars, you’ll learn how to make the new tax law work for you from industry experts—attorneys, financial planners, insurance brokers and accountants—and get your questions answered.
Lunch will be provided.
- Tuesday, April 24 at Cantigny Park, 1 S 151 Winfield Rd., Wheaton (directions and park information)
- Thursday, April 26 at the Sheraton Chicago Northbrook Hotel, 1100 Willow Rd., Northbrook (directions)
- Tuesday, May 1 at the Orland Park Civic Center, 14750 Ravinia Ave., Orland Park (directions)
- Wednesday, May 2 at the Fourth Presbyterian Church, 126 E. Chestnut Ave., Chicago (transportation, directions and parking information)
- Thursday, May 3 at the JourneyCare Pepper Family Hospice CareCenter, 405 Lake Zurich Rd., Barrington (directions)
Each seminar will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Questions? Contact Christine Post-Duncan, Gift & Estate Planning Director, at 224-645-0971 or CPost-Duncan@journeycare.org