The Health Information Management department can assist you with obtaining copies of your medical records from our facilities. Requests for medical records may take up to 30 days to process after submitting the authorization release form. Information about this form is found below.
Please present a photo ID at the time of pick up. Contact the Health Information Management department by calling 224-770-2435. Our hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (please call ahead).
How to Obtain Copies of Your Records
- Download and complete all fields on the authorization form
- Submit the completed form via email, fax, U.S. mail, or in-person delivery
- Attach the signed authorization form and email it to: email@example.com
- Fax the authorization form to 847-381-7552
- Mail the authorization form to:
Attn: Medical Records
405 Lake Zurich Road
Barrington, IL 60010
- Processing of your request will be delayed if not addressed as outlined above
- If you have an upcoming appointment, please specify the date the records are needed