When your clients face serious illness, JourneyCare can help. We provide:
- Healthcare planning information sessions for you and your clients.
- Support for managing difficult conversations with clients and their family members
- Specialized care from diagnosis through end of life.
Join us for drinks, appetizers and networking to learn about JourneyCare Foundation’s Professional Advisors Table (PAT) and how JourneyCare can help when your clients face serious illness.
Advising Clients with Serious Illness
Thursday, September 12
Pinstripes Oak Brook Center
7 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook
The JourneyCare Foundation’s Professional Advisors Table (PAT) is a group of dedicated volunteers who have professional expertise in a number or areas, including estate planning, wealth management, financial planning, income tax, insurance, law and real estate.
Benefits of being part of PAT:
- Listed on JourneyCare’s planned giving website
- Invitation to JourneyCare events
- Opportunities to present to JourneyCare donors and patient families
- Featured in planned giving newsletter – distributed to 20,000 donors and patient families
To learn more about JourneyCare’s Professional Advisors Table contact Christine Post-Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-645-0971.