At JourneyCare, we know that providing quality care is a team effort. It’s about collaboration, mutual respect and honoring the needs and wishes of those entrusted to our care.
We offer our partners a wide spectrum of support, from having end-of-life conversations with residents and families to staff in-services to social work resources to memorial services and grief counseling for residents, families and staff.
How We Support Your Team
JourneyCare works with your team to create exceptional experiences for individuals with advanced illness and those who love them.
- A dedicated interdisciplinary team of JourneyCare professionals – Registered Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, Social Workers, Spiritual Advisors and Integrative Therapists – who work on-site with your staff and residents.
- A dedicated JourneyCare Account Specialist oversees and coordinates all aspects of the partnership.
- In-service training for your staff about topics related to hospice care and palliative medicine, pain management, communication, HIPAA and advance care planning.
- The participation of your JourneyCare team in your community’s orientation and training to ensure that we adhere to your policies, procedures and philosophies of care.
- Creating a comprehensive profile of your community that is accessible to all your team members to ensure that your policies, communication needs and safety protocols are honored.
- Collaboration with your JourneyCare team on special projects, such as reducing readmissions, dementia engagement programs, etc.
Making Moments Count
- Your JourneyCare team partners with your community to give your residents the care and support they need, when they need it.