JourneyCare Foundation was founded in 1992 to help JourneyCare keep one of its most important promises: never turn anyone away because of inability to pay.
At JourneyCare Foundation, we hold on to the dream that end-of-life care will be available to all who can benefit. Your donation to the JourneyCare Foundation will help ensure that JourneyCare can continue providing compassionate, exceptional care to patients and families throughout our service area for years to come, and that everyone who is in need of our services receives the support they need, regardless of their ability to pay.
Over the years, the generous support of community members like you has allowed us to provide financial support to:
- Cover costs related to uninsured or underinsured patients
- Develop JourneyCare’s All About Kids pediatric programs to provide specialized, compassionate care and support for infants, children and families facing serious or life-limiting illness
- Develop integrative therapies programs to compliment the care we provide
- Expand JourneyCare’s grief support services for families and the community
- Support research and education for the community and JourneyCare staff