Helping you remain living independently in your home
Call 224-770-2585 to schedule an appointment.
In-home Visits, Wherever You Call Home
JourneyCare House Calls provides in-home primary care for people with multiple chronic conditions who may have difficulty with multiple activities of daily living (ADLs) and accessing primary care in a traditional office setting.
We’re here To Help
JourneyCare House Calls provides a coordinated, team approach with primary care physicians, advanced practice nurses, nurses, social workers, care navigators and connections to community resources. Our team helps you to remain living independently at home as long as possible.
JourneyCare House Calls also reduces your healthcare costs by offering an alternative to higher cost services, and helping you avoid hospitalizations and costly emergency department visits. We empower you to be an active participant in your care.
- Physical examinations
- Annual wellness visit
- Chronic disease and symptom management
- Medication evaluation and reconciliations
- Depression screenings, mental status evaluations
- Fall risk assessments
- Wound evaluation and treatment
- Immunization and vaccination
- Preventative care assessments
- Routine blood work and labs
- Advance directive counseling
- Disease self-management training
- Care coordination
- Assistance with ADLs
Why Choose JourneyCare?
JourneyCare has over 40 years of experience caring for seriously ill patients. Our expertise includes:
- We will keep your providers up-to-date on your progress
- 65% of staff have earned specialized accreditations
- First in Illinois to adopt TapCloud, a secure app to connect patients to their care teams in real time
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Earned Joint Commission Gold Seal of Accreditation
- Partnered with Keep Well Accountable Care Organization
- JourneyCare Advance Care Planning Education
- Exceeds 2017 national average for patient family recommendations, with 85% recommending
- JourneyCare provides care and support throughout a 10-county service area in the Chicago region
JourneyCare House Calls helps manage your preventative care in the comfort of your own home. Our program focuses on your health goals and connects you to the services and support you need, where you need it.