JourneyCare is your natural partner in providing specialized care support to your practice. Our ACO and Chronic Care Management programs will save you time and money, so you can focus on growing your practice and helping patients. Our affiliation with KeepWell ACO, LLC offers independent physicians the ability to effectively participate in the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP).
Here’s How We Can Help
Report Better Outcomes
Our team is ready to assist your most seriously-ill patients living with 2+ conditions, including dementia, depression, arthritis, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, cardiovascular conditions and more.
Grow Your Revenue
Providers will benefit from a focused, coordinated approach that is aligned with quality, cost, and improvement activities. We’ll work with your practice to set up protocols and reporting to support you in meeting the challenges of MACRA.
Better Care for Your Patients
By providing the best care for your patients, we are able to help them live on their own terms and with dignity.
Benefits to Joining ACO Membership
- Free participation – No commitment, cancel anytime
- No risk sharing unlike other ACOs
- Participants automatically achieve 3/4 MIPS quality measures
- Best opportunity to receive a share of MACRA incentives
Already a Part of an ACO?
JourneyCare’s Chronic Care Management services can support your patients who need it most while growing your revenue.
We can provide your adult patients with the structured telephonic support and resources they need to help meet goals and manage conditions.
- With many chronic care management CPT codes recently introduced, you can expect that 100 patients in the program could generate over $100,000 of additional practice revenue!
Our Care Coordinators will contact a patient within 48 hours of your referral.
- Our team is ready to assist your most seriously-ill patients living with 2+ conditions, including dementia, depression, arthritis, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, cardiovascular conditions and more.
To partner with JourneyCare’s ACO and Chronic Care Management programs, or for more information, fill out the form at the top of the page or call 224-770-2521.