Losing a loved one can be one of the biggest challenges anyone will face. Here are some helpful resources to start your journey. Please call 224-770-2273 for information about JourneyCare’s grief resources.
- Are My Feelings Normal?
- Common Grief Responses
- How to Know if You Need Extra Help with Your Grieving
- What Can Help Us Cope During Grief
- Survival Guide for Early Grief
- Handling Special Occasions
- First-AID for Difficult Emotions
- Building a New Life
- Embrace the Memories
- Getting Better
Additional reading: Support for children and teens
Children and teenagers experience grief differently than adults do. Click here to learn more and find resources.