To: Wednesday, May 4th, 2016 at 10:30 AM
The first step to becoming a volunteer is to attend one of our Volunteer Orientation and Training sessions. If there is someone you know who might be interested in joining our volunteer team, please have them contact us so we can get them started. All the sessions begin at 9:00 a.m.
- May 7: Woodstock – Hospice CareCenter in Woodstock (527 W. South Street)
- May 21: Lombard – Southwest Office (1 E. 22nd Street, Suite 310)
- June 4: Glenview – Glenview Administrative Office (2050 Claire Court)
- June 11: Barrington – Pepper Family Hospice CareCenter (405 Lake Zurich Road)
- June 25: Chicago – Rush University Medical Center – Armour Academic Center (600 S. Paulina Street)
Learn more about volunteering for JourneyCare at journeycare.org/volunteer. All interested applicants, please complete the online application at journeycare.org/volunteer/apply-volunteer and select the date you want to attend our Volunteer Orientation and Training.