To: Wednesday, October 9th, 2019 at 11:30 AM
Meditation can help you navigate through the grieving process in many ways. Come learn four different types of meditation and how they can help you find peace.
Wednesdays, October 9,16, 23 & 30
10:00 — 11:30 am
Robert H. and Terri L. Cohn Administration and Education Center
2050 Claire Court
Provided FREE of charge.
Please plan to attend ALL sessions.
Led by: Vicki Foreman,
LCPC, NCC, Certified Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher
For questions or to RSVP, call the Careline: 224-770-2273 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meditation helps with grief in several ways. Here are some of the most common benefits:
• Manage the stress and trauma of grief
• Helps you handle grief bursts
• Improves your sleep patterns
• Manage physical symptoms
• Boosts immune functioning
• Cultivates mental resilience
• Increases self-compassion and self-care
• Improves your connection with others
• Become less judgmental of yourself and others
• Brings a feeling of peace