Helping you manage your conditions and live your healthiest life
Speak with your primary care doctor today to ask
about enrolling. For information, please call 224-770-2521.
Improve Your Quality of Life
If you are living with serious illnesses that affect your quality of life, extra support and resources can help you live better and meet your healthcare goals.
JourneyCare Chronic Care Management Services keep you healthier by working with your primary care doctor to provide coordinated, structured medical support and preventative care. This includes access to care and education that helps address your health challenges.
How Can JourneyCare Help?
When you choose JourneyCare Chronic Care Management Services, your personal Care Coordinator will talk with you about your healthcare goals and challenges. Together, you will create a comprehensive care plan to help you remain successful in managing your health.
During regular check-ins, your Care Coordinator will review your progress, help manage your medications, answer questions, offer a personalized healthcare management guide, and connect with your other medical providers.
You will also have phone access to a healthcare provider to address urgent needs and coordinate with other clinicians.
The Benefits of Chronic Care Management Services
- Managing chronic conditions is easier with on-gong medical attention.
- Coordinated care means you will get personal attention and access to additional support.
- Having a regular touch-base between in-home visits will help keep you on track and stay focused on your health goals.
- By actively working with your Care Team to better manage your chronic conditions, you may be able to prevent a hospital stay or even stabilize your condition and improve quality of life.
Are JourneyCare Chronic Care Management Services right for you?
If you are living with two or more of these conditions, JourneyCare can help you.
- Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid)
- Atrial fibrillation
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic Obstrucitive Pulmonary Disease
Why Choose JourneyCare?
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Earned Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Accreditation
- 40 years experience caring 24/7 for chronically ill patients
- Chosen by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid to pilot Care Choices Model
- Partnered with Keep Well Accountable Care Organization
- 65% of staff have earned specialized accreditations
- Exceeds 2017 national average for patient family recommendations,
with 85% recommending
- First in Illinois to adopt TapCloud, a secure app to connect patients to their
care teams in real time
- JourneyCare offers Advance Care Planning Education
JourneyCare Chronic Care Management Services will be your partner in care to manage your health conditions that affect quality of life. We look forward to best serving your healthcare needs to keep you enjoying life to the fullest.
Questions about the JourneyCare Chronic Care Management program? Please call us at 224-770-2521.